A moped blog

Mopeds at Dawn is a collection of photos, videos and information on mine, and other peoples classic mopeds.

"Welcome to M.A.D, we hope you enjoy the blog and welcome any feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact us."

Sunday 1 June 2014

Out and about on the 103!

Today was the first time ive got out for a proper ride on the 103 since doing all the modifications. Its was awesome! I did about ten miles and the peugeot didnt miss a beat. I got up to 39mph before it would get a bit boggy so I may need to lean the main jet slightly. Low end power is ridiculous due in part to the circuit pipe. I may be able to gear it for a higher top speed while still keeping the hill climbing ability. The Simonini exhaust is so loud it gave me a headache. I will look into repacking the silencer.

1 comment: